Supervising With Confidence
$168.25 - $574.75
The role of the supervisor has changed dramatically through the evolution of the organization. Today's front line leaders need practical, skill-specific training to meet growing on-the-job demands – and Supervising with Confidence delivers. Participants get the opportunity to examine strengths and development needs as well as practice strategies within five skill areas. By gaining experience in guiding the work, organizing the work, developing staff, managing performance, and managing relations, supervisors are ready to put their enhanced skills into action.
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective supervisors
- Recognize the role of the supervisor
- Identify five fundamental supervisory kills
- Discover the steps used in effective planning
- Learn ways to handle shifting priorities
- Recognize several important aspects of setting goals
- Understand how to strengthen relationships with employees and others
Audience: Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
Time Required: 1 day or 2 half-days
What to Order: Order one facilitator kit per facilitator and one participant guide per participant.