Social Media at Work DVD
Social media is everywhere — especially our workplaces. While it serves as useful business purposes, it can also open the door to:
- Hackers and viruses
- Rumors or abusive comments
- Public relations nightmares
- Lapses in productivity
Social Media at Work is an award-winning video alerting your employees of online hazards. It shows them how to use social media wisely and appropriately while at work.
Scenes filmed on location in a variety of industries shows:
- How a receptionist's computer gets hacked
- What happens when a waiter posts a photo from behind-the-scenes
- How trade secrets are released before a new product launch
- What to do if an office worker snipes at a coworker through social media
- How text messages can be used to pursue an unwelcome romantic interest
- How social networking creates more work
- How social media creates resentment amongst employees
Run time: 14 minutes.