Performance Appraisals: Getting Results DVD
Effective performance appraisals motivate your top employees to do even better and tell under-performers precisely what is expected and how to improve. Unfortunately, most people see performance appraisals as mere formalities, which leads to performance reviews being administered late—or skipped altogether.
Performance Appraisals: Getting Results shows how effective reviews can increase productivity, resolve problems, and improve work satisfaction—both for employees and their managers.
Participants Use Performance Appraisals: Getting Results to discover:
- Critical elements to cover in your performance evaluation process
- The advantages of sticking to a regular schedule
- The importance of fairness and consistency
- The nuts and bolts of formats and record-keeping
- Methods of motivating the top producers
- How to deal with underperformers
- Skills for the face-to-face review meeting
- The value of employee feedback