Mastering the Change Curve
$25.75 - $247.35
Change is part of everyday life, and if organizations want to remain competitive in the marketplace, they need to ensure their employees are equipped for the ride.
Mastering the Change Curve is based upon years of research, experience, and the Kubler-Ross grief model. Using a current change initiative as a frame of reference, individuals respond to a series of 24 statements that describe responses to change, choosing from a five-point scale of "Almost Totally True" to "Almost Totally Untrue." The soft-skills assessment identifies which change phase the individual is currently experiencing, and it also provides subscores in each of the dimensions.
Mastering the Change Curve takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, and we recommend you allow one to two hours for the interpretation of results, debrief, and action planning.
The starter kit includes tools to lead a meaningful two-hour training session, including background information, step-by-step workshop guidelines, the "Four Phases of Change," the "Change Curve Model," optional activities, alternative training designs, and a professional Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Uses and Applications
- Provide support at the early stages of a new change effort
- Help individuals adapt to changes they did not initiate
- Gauge and interpret individual or team reactions to change
- Bring issues and concerns to the surface
- Spark discussion during a planning session, team-building session, or management retreat
- Pinpoint one's current stage in the change management assessment process
- Learn the four phases of change
- Understand the "Change Curve Model"
- Identify productive and nonproductive change behaviors
- Develop a strategy for mastering change
Product Type: Self-assessment and workshop. The Facilitator Guide is divided into six sections and contains a CD-ROM designed to help trainers understand and move through the workshop swiftly.
Target Audience: Individuals who are in the midst of organizational change.
Measures: How far an individual has progressed in the change process.
Time Required: Administration: 10 minutes. Interpretation: 1 - 2 hours. Workshop: 2 hours.
What to Order
- Starter Kit: Order One Kit for Up to Five Participants.
- Facilitator Guide: Order One Guide Per Trainer
- Paper Assessment 5-Pack: Order One Pack for Up to Five Participants.
- Online Assessment: Order One Per Participant.