Exploring Personal Styles
$106.00 - $133.75
Exploring Personal Styles (EPS) helps participants discover and appreciate their differences. Generate compelling group discussions and insight into the unique qualities of each personality style with this collection of fun and fast-paced activities.
How it Works
Exploring Personal Styles provides over 30 training activities ranging from one to five hours in length. Each exercise includes extensive guidelines that help you choose the workshop perfect for your audience.
Uses and Applications
The Exploring Personal Styles collection is a compelling way to emphasize the four personality styles:
Using a variety of workshop designs, the EPS works within any timeframe and is particularly useful when partnered with the Personal Style Inventory.
By the end of this workshop, participants will understand:
- New ways of approaching and dealing with others
- How to capitalize on individual and other team members' strengths
- The real sources of their irritation with different personality types
- How to recognize and curb the temptation to judge or criticize
- Workshop Objectives
- Icebreaker 1: Draw a Picture of Your Style
- Icebreaker 2: Style Strengths Needed in My Position
- Reviewing Scores and Styles
- Listening/Understanding and Explaining/Answering
- How People with Different Styles React to Situations
- How Managers with Different Styles React to Situations
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Different Styles
- How the Different Styles Cause Misunderstandings and Conflicts
- Adapting to the Needs of Different Styles
- Using the Strengths of People with Different Styles
- Comparing Strengths and Weaknesses in Daily Interactions
- Using the Strengths of the Other Dimensions
- Building a Team by Examining its Strengths and Weaknesses
- Seeing Ourselves as Others See Us
- and much more.