Actions Speak! Behavioral Interviewing with Dr. Paul Green
ACTIONS Speak! Behavioral Interviewing with Dr. Paul Green
Running Time: 24 minutes.
From the creators of the best selling Behavioral Interview video of all time, ACTIONS Speak! Behavioral Interviewing offers a fresh and vibrant new approach to legal and effective hiring.
Author, Dr. Paul C. Green and Producer/Director, Art Bauer, have re-teamed to produce a fresh and entertaining approach to behavioral interviewing
- Composing Effective, Defensible Interview Questions
- Behavioral Predictors to Forecast Job Performance
- Non-Verbal Indicators (feelings) & Follow-Up Probes
- When to Ask for Reverse Information
- Respecting and Managing Silence
- Avoiding the "Like-Me" Syndrome
- Discovering Specifics on Character, Honesty, and Integrity
The setting for ACTIONS Speak! Behavioral Interviewing is a broadcast television studio during rehearsals for a weekly business news program. The host of the program has invited a special guest to help her review a new business book on employee interviewing techniques. As they begin to critique real-world examples of interviews, the invited guest is less than helpful and decides to share his own strong opinions on behavioral interviewing and interviewing skills in general. In the end, he understands why behavioral interviewing is a powerful approach to help ensure successful hiring, and you will too.